mGage India Private Limited
By accessing the website at http://mGageindia.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on mGage India's website are proprietary in nature and mGage India hold all the proprietary rights therein.
In no event shall mGage India or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on mGage India's website, even if mGage India and/or mGage India’s authorized representatives have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on mGage India's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. mGage India does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. mGage India may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However mGage India does not make any commitment to update the materials.
mGage India may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
mGage India has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by mGage India of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These terms of service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai, India for any and all matters arising out of or pertaining to these terms of service.
Your privacy is important to us.
1. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and , with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
2. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
3. We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
4. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
5. We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
6. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
7. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Last updated: May 28, 2017